Current Funding Round
KCF manages a wide range of dedicated funds and uses a system of regular funding rounds. Each funding round will have specific funding priorities or named funds that are open for application.
To be considered in this round Part A and Part B of your application must be submitted by the relevant deadline.
Deadline: 9am Friday 24th May 2013
- Grants to organisations demonstrating positive social outcomes tackling genuine disadvantage, deprivation and social exclusion particularly in the areas of: ex/offenders, women’s groups, vulnerable families, older people. A preference for using early intervention where possible, volunteer led groups and organisations with a turnover of below £100,000.
- Projects with a focus on reducing offending and reoffending rates.
- Projects encouraging entrepreneurship among young people and the disadvantaged.
- Projects providing musical opportunities or countryside activities for disadvantaged children.
- Volunteer led groups working in Herne Bay with preference for projects supporting children and young people. Staff costs will not be considered.
- Projects for children with physical disabilities and/or life limiting conditions. Priority will be given to equipment and activities that directly benefit the children, staff costs are unlikely to be considered.
Grants up to £5,000
Please note: We are unable to accept applications from statutory organisations and un-constituted groups.
Following the publicised deadline a decision may take up to 3 months - please ensure the project start date is after this time.
To Apply: Provided your project meets any one of the funding priorities / named funds advertised, click Apply in that particular section. Please ensure you clearly demonstrate in the application how your project meets that priority / fund. We are unable to make grants outside of these priorities during each round.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions on 01303 814500 or email us.